Thursday, February 17, 2011

first day in Seattle

I got to Seattle yesterday and went and saw a cuple of Friends. But then today was a great day. I started out by going to breakfast with my dad at the crystal cafe. I had a big old mess of hash browns. Right after that I headed to bellevue and had lunch with my cousin Erik and my oldest brother sky. Then after droning Erik off back at his work I wet back to sky's and he showed me around the apartments he works in and it was amazing looking. Then he took me to the 33rd floor. I got this picture


Then I went and saw my 3 and 4th grade teachers. Finally Incan back to levies and hung out with Erik and levi. Had dinner watches the Thursday night line up of tv shows and now gonna watch a moie. Hope all is well with anyone reading this

No comments: