Wednesday, July 20, 2011

music

You know how music can change you mood or make things seem better, sometimes one song can make you feel so good and make the day go by faster... I think it great we have music and I have herd a ton of newer music lately and I can't stop listing to music!! Well I guess my most played this last few weeks. I know its been a while but I guess life got busy but I need to keep blogging.
Song list
Pray- direks bently
Turn me over- Andrew Austin
live your life- TI
outta my system- bow wow
Anytime- Brian McKnight
The harald song- ke$ha
Stitch by stitch- Javier colon
Many of honor- Biffy clyro
Let's fight- Thomson square
Are you gonna kiss me or not- thomson square
Tangled- Billy currington
Forget you- celo green
The last goodbye- David cook
All I ever wanted- train
Glass- Thomson square
But the first song on the list is most played this week! I just herd it like 4 days ago and i have listend to it 25 times! Rediclous... Well or now i guess thats it.

No comments: