Friday, February 25, 2011

4 days on the road

So it been a cuple days since I bloged. I left Seattle on tuesday morning one of the first things that happend was a car accident that left me sitting in traffic for almost 2 hours. From there I went home I got home around 330. Right after that about an hour later we left for spokane so we could start our family road trip to Araziona. We went to Spokane over to Idaho and then to montana in montana we stayed in a nice hotel called comon inn. The next day we hit the road and we hit Wyoming as we are about an hour from Cheyenne we are headed there. We plan on being almost half way through colorado. Then tomarrow we plan on. Being in new Mexico. Then finally our first desertion Araziona for the grand canyon for 2 days. Then after that we ate going to go to LAS VAGAS! for 4 days. Then 4 days back home but I will put more detail asap.
To anyone reading this thank you, i know I dont blog enough but I try. Hope all ate having a good day.

No comments: