Friday, January 7, 2011

Music and 24 hours without face book


Okay today marks 24 hours without face book and I have to say its not as hard as I thought it would be. Yes at times I was like "Oh I wonder whats going on today on face book?" but that is about it. I have had more time to do this I want and not need to worry about who is committing on my status or who wrote a message to me or even who posted new pictures today. I feel free in a way, I don't need to worry about my restaurant or my farms. I don't need to send out requests to get more money. I didn't realize how much time it wasted until this last few weeks, I had resisted as much as possible but with no home work o winter break I probably spent 3 or 4 hours through out the day on it. I DO NOT MISS IT.

On the upper side I have been listening to more music. I live for music and I like all types. From A-Z. If there is a band or something that someone want to recommend I want input. If there was one thing besides being with friends it would be music all day long. I try and listen every chance i get. At work on my 15 minute break I listen to a few songs that I have going through my head. When I clean the meat room I usually listen to either The Tony Bridges Band, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean, or something along the country side because that is all the people like to hear in the store I guess. This is my top 25 songs litend to this week.

  1. Watcha Say- Jason Derulo,
  2. Be with you- Akon,
  3. Days like these- Jason Aldean,
  4. Let me love you tonight- The Tony Bridges Band
  5. Dust-land Fairy tale- The killers
  6. Good to go- Jason Aldean
  7. Beautiful- Akon
  8. I'm yours (REMIX)- Jason Mraz
  9. Lovelier than you- B.o.B
  10. Beauty Queen- Maroon 5
  11. Superman- Lazlo Bane
  12. If you believe it- The Tony Bridges Band
  13. The clock was ticking- Brandon Flowers
  14. Unstoppable- Rascal Flatts
  15. Keep the Girl- Jason Aldean
  16. Weekend Warriors- Change of Pace
  17. Magic- B.o.B
  18. Wait for you- Elliot Yamin
  19. CrushCrushCrush- Paramore
  20. Stutter- Maroon 5
  21. Come fly with me- Michael Buble
  22. Right now- Akon
  23. Not a Day goes by- Lonestar
  24. Were on our way- The Tony Bridges Band
  25. These Days- Rascal Flatts
I listen to a whole bunch more but toes are just my 25 most played on my itunes. I am going to re-set it right after this post.
Oh and anyone who has skype my skype name is dakota.bridges3.

Shoutouts.............................I have no Idea besides the ones reading this.

Have a good day

No comments: